
Because I am a big nerd, I'll post about my groceries too!
Total OOP for the above (plus 2 boxes of gogurt yogurt) was $28.66. Plus, I got a $25 gift card because I transferred a prescription to the pharmacy...so net of 3.66!! Woohoo! I didn't use the gift card because I wanted to save it for next weeks groceries.
What did I get?
2 boxes - hamburger helper
2 boxes - tuna helper
2 boxes - chicken helper
milk - half gallon
2 cans - albacore tuna (mmm)
2 boxes - 12 minute maid juice bars (mmm again)
2 boxes - 8 gogurt yogurt - I FORGOT to put these in the pic!
5 - 12 packs diet chek drinks
Total if I wouldn't have been watching sales and using coupons = 44.81
Coupons used ( 3.75)
Sales on the helpers, tuna, juice bars, milk and drinks (12.40)
Total OOP = 28.66

No comments:
Post a Comment