Monday, June 2, 2008
Intro.
For the month of May, I recorded alllll of my purchases, bills, money spent on gifts, groceries, gas, EVERYTHING! I didn't stick to a budget or anything because this was my first month...the month for me to see where all my money is going. It was not good. Now I know where my weaknesses are, and I'm going to start watching that for sure. The whole point of this it trying to save money so that I can go back to school. That's all I'm going to say about it right now, because I'm a very impatient person. The more I think about it, the more unhappy I get that it will take me so long to get back there. But anyway...I guess this will be a place for me to talk about my deals, and other stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment