Sunday, June 8, 2008

CVS June 8


In the picture:
1 - Very happy dog who thinks that box of Whoppers is his =)
1 - 12pack Scott TP (you can barely see it!),
8 movie box candies,
2 packs hershey's miniatures (got the wrong size, but I like to put these in my office for other people to socialize with me, LOL),
4 - 12pks diet coke,
2 boxes fiber one bars,
4 boxes cereal,
3 soyjoy bars,
1 biore face cleaner

Too much out of pocket cash, but I did earn $18 ECBs, so it was a net of $9.28 for the items above. TP was only 5.99 for the 12 pack, so I had to buy that, even though I have 6 rolls from the last time it was 5.99. And I've been wanting to try those Soy Joy bars... I had a coupon for buy 2 get 1 free. They're usually 1.29 or more, so when I saw that they were $1, I had to go for it. Also, I only bought one Biore item. It was the clearance face wash...if I like it, I'm going to go back and get more for the buy $20, get $10, making my total Biore $10. If I don't like it, well I'll just use the bottle and not buy it again. It smells nice though.

Total before coupons = 60.22
Coupons used = (3.00)
ECBs used = (29.94)

Total OOP = 27.28
ECBs earned = 18.00

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where's the beef?