
The total I paid out of pocket for this = $10.16!! Awesome considering those cover girl powders are usually over $6 each...I got two! And I really needed those swiffer refills...I was down to my last one.
Ok so...
Total before coupons = 48.09
Coupons used = (2.00)
ECBs used = (35.93)
Total OOP = 10.16
ECBs earned = 22.46
Exciting!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 2:

I really wanted to take advantage of the 66 cent solid white albacore tuna, because that is a gooood and delicious deal!
So I went back this morning and bought more stuff. Total out of pocket for this was $5.21. That means I only spent a little over $15 at CVS this week and got lots of great, much needed items.
Ok so...
Total before coupons = 19.44
Coupons used = (1.25)
ECBs used = (12.98)
Total OOP = 5.21
ECBs earned = 13.48
I can't wait until I learn how to use the CVS deals to my full advantage, but right now, I'm happy with what I got.

No comments:
Post a Comment