skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
What's the deal?
Saving money, ect.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Love this blog!
If you've never been, you must visit
4littlemen
I
love love love
this blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Laci
I'm a 27 year old accountant living in Carencro, LA...for now. I live with 1 sweet dog, 1 crazy boyfriend, 4 firebellied toads, and what seems like 500 fish. This blog is for two things: deals and ramblings.
View my complete profile
Blogs I stalk (because these ladies are AWESOME!):
Jane4girls($800 annual budget)
Mommy Snacks
Carlie - Why ask Why
The "Cent"sible Sawyer
Blogs I read (but don't stalk..LOL)
Kids & Co.
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(25)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(3)
Love this blog!
Shopping - 9/14
I passed!
►
August
(4)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment