Total OOP = 3.29Mini Oreos - 2.50
Mini Teddy Grahams - 2.50
Scrubbing Bubbles - 2 for 5.00
GUM Toothbrushes - 2 for 7.98 FREE after ECB
Candy Corn - 2 for 2.58 FREE after ECB
Glow Lights - 2 for 1.98 FREE after ECB
4 cans of soup BIGI - 4 for 5.98
I had $2.5o in coupons (scrubbing bubbles and soup), and used $24 ECBs, but only paid $3.29 out of pocket. ECBs earned 12.54. Sooo, I lost about $12 ECBs, but for all that stuff, it's pretty good. There are some other FREE after ECB deals, but it's stuff I don't need...pumpkin pails and just a touch of gray men's haircolor. :-)

1 comment:
I'd like to share my sweet CVS deal from last Friday night: They had Zyrtec (which Bray takes) on sale for $18.99 plus $1 EB. And I had a CVS coupon for $4 off! So with tax, I got Bray's meds for $16!!!! And I have $1 to use on a future candy bar :)
Post a Comment