Friday, September 19, 2008

Shopping - 9/14


Walgreens!




I don't feel like listing the details, but the overall outcome of this trip is...
Total before gift card = 62.03
Gift card from last month's easysaver = (23.94)
Total OOP = 38.09


I will be getting a gift card from Walgreens for $44.59! I bought most of the free after rebate items, and used coupons for a few, so I made a few bucks. :-)


CVS!



Didn't get much at CVS, but paper towels were on my must get list this week! I was down to one roll and we go through a roll every few days.
Details:

Wyler singles (like crystal light) sale = .49
Scott towels sale = 5.29
2 Purex sale = 5.98
Excedrin sale = 3.99


Total before coupons and ECBs = 15.90
Coupons (only had one for Purex
b/c I sent the excedrin one I had
in the coupon train I'm in! =( ) (1.00)

ECBs (13.47)
Total OOP 1.43

ECBs earned for excedrin and Purex 5.99

Lost some ECBs, but I needed those paper towels...and the Purex will come in handy also!

No comments: