Friday, July 18, 2008
update
I haven't been keeping up with posting pictures and deals. Getting lazy I guess...still doing the deals, and taking the pics, but I don't feel like looking at the receipts right now. I did get some great stuff at Albertson's tonight though, and I want to share that! 6 boxes of cereal for $10, less $3 in coupons = 6/$7!! I was very excited...3 boxes of Trix and 3 boxes of Cookie Crisps. We like our sugar around here ;-) While I was there, I also picked up two boxes of pop-tarts (big box) and one half gallon of milk. The pop-tarts were for 2/$5 and for buying that, I got $2 off the milk! Haha, so my milk was only 89 cents. I love when I see deals like that. But actually, it wasn't advertised anywhere in the store. It was only in the sales flyer...they did strategically place the pop-tart display near the milk though. Ok off to bed for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment