Wednesday, July 2, 2008
CVS - geez!
I forgot to write about my CVS weekend!! Well, it wasn't too special...I did the Lifesavers deal, with the BOGO coupon. The cashier never questioned it, but I'm reading on a couple blogs that it YMMV. This was the the Moss and Pont De Mouton CVS though, so I wouldn't expect those nice cashiers to be rude. Anya wasn't there, but it was the other nice girl...I keep forgetting her name! What else did I get? Well, I did the swiffer deal, because I needed swiffer dusters and I had a $1 off coupon. I also got the bottled water because I'm not drinking soda anymore. See my next blog about that drama! And I got the PF mascara and Garnier eye thing w/a coupon. I can't wait to go back...I've been looking at the July ECB book for a few days now and there are a few things I want in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment